- What’s the difference between investing in a crypto ETF vs investing directly into crypto?
- Can I import my existing cryptocurrency into Syfe?
- Can I withdraw my cryptocurrency from Syfe?
- Do I have to maintain a wallet for my crypto?
- What currency do I purchase crypto through?
- What currency are crypto’s displayed in?
- What is the minimum investment amount?
- Can I purchase fraction of a crypto?
- How many cryptocurrencies does Syfe offer?
- Does crypto have any market times that I need to be aware of?
- What crypto exchange does Syfe use?
How can we help you invest better?
Depending on your investment strategy and approach you can approach investing in cryptocurrency through an ETF for its management or diversification qualities as opposed to investing directly into a specific cryptocurrency, which would provide you the greatest level of investing control into cryptocurrency.View more
This is not a capability that Syfe currently supports.View more
No, Syfe eliminates the complexity and security risks associated with having to maintain a discreet wallet for your cryptocurrency investments. Cryptocurrency is securely held with FTX through a combination of cold and hot wallets that are subject to ongoing monitoring. Syfe will ensure that all of your investments are securely handled in line with industry best practices.
Currently Syfe offers 20 cryptocurrencies, with the list rapidly expanding.
These include the following:
Cryptocurrency markets operate 24/7, as such all crypto trades will be instantly placed once the order has been received.View more