- What’s the difference between investing in a crypto ETF vs investing directly into crypto?
- Can I import my existing cryptocurrency into Syfe?
- Can I withdraw my cryptocurrency from Syfe?
- Do I have to maintain a wallet for my crypto?
- What currency do I purchase crypto through?
- What currency are crypto’s displayed in?
- What is the minimum investment amount?
- Can I purchase fraction of a crypto?
- How many cryptocurrencies does Syfe offer?
- Does crypto have any market times that I need to be aware of?
- Who are Syfe's intermediaries?
How can we help you invest better?
Depending on your investment strategy and approach you can approach investing in cryptocurrency through an ETF for its management or diversification qualities as opposed to investing directly into a specific cryptocurrency, which would provide you the greatest level of investing control into cryptocurrency.View more
This is not a capability that Syfe currently supports.View more
In order to ensure that our users are safe when investing in cryptocurrency, this is not a capability that is currently available. You can however buy and sell cryptocurrency at any moment quickly and easily.View more
No, Syfe eliminates the complexity and security risks associated with wallets for your cryptocurrency investments. Crypto assets are held with US crypto custodians using combination of cold and hot wallets that are subject to ongoing monitoring. Syfe will ensure that all of your investments are handled in line with industry best practices.View more
Cryptocurrency must be transacted in US$, this can be completed by either funding directly US$ into your account or converting to US$ at the time of transaction as required.View more
Cryptocurrency is currently displayed in the Syfe app in US$ and as such will need to be invested through US$.View more
The minimum investment amount for crypto will depend on the specific cryptocurrency you're investing in. Typically, this will be from US$5.View more
You can purchase either whole or fractions of cryptocurrency the way you would with most other equities through Syfe, providing you greater flexibility in how you approach your investments.View more
Currently Syfe offers 20 cryptocurrencies, with the list rapidly expanding.
These include the following:
Cryptocurrency markets operate 24/7, as such all crypto trades will be instantly placed once the order has been received.View more
Syfe uses popular US crypto brokers and crypto custodians to provide the cryptocurrency trading services.View more