We have updated our Financial Services Guide as well as the terms in our client agreement along with this latest offering (the “Revised Terms”). Among other things, the changes made are meant to provide greater clarity on the following:
- The financial services we and our partners provide in relation to the trading of Australian securities and ETFs listed on the Australian Securities Exchange/Cboe Australia;
- Your obligations to ensure that the information and data which you have provided to us are up to date;
- Our data collection, use, and disclosure practices;
- How we and our partners handle the funds and assets (including any rights which follow) which you have entrusted with us;
- The relationships between us and our partners;
- The risks you may face when using our services; and
- How we handle dormant accounts and unclaimed assets.
We encourage you to read and review the Revised Terms in their entirety here. The changes take effect immediately. By continuing to use our services, you shall be taken to have agreed to the Revised Terms.