Syfe is giving away a A$500 cash credit to one lucky winner. Find out how you can participate and stand a chance to win below.
Who Can Enter?
An Australian resident (18 years old and above) who fulfils the requirements set out in How to Enter? shall be an eligible entrant for the Competition.
How to Enter?
Eligible entrant during the competition period must:
- Download the Syfe app.
- Create, complete and open a verified Syfe account.
You may join this giveaway anytime between 17 October 2022 17:00 and 23 October 2022 23:00.
Syfe will choose one winner on 23 October 2022 via random draw. The winner will be notified via email, and the A$500 cash credit will be credited to the winner’s Syfe account within 7 working days of the draw.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the giveaway, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syfe Cash Credits Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Syfe Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 82 655 611 779) (the Promoter or Syfe).
- The Promoter's address is: L2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
- Information on Who Can Enter?, How to enter?, Open and Close Dates (Competition Period) and Competition Cash Credit form part of the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter?
- An Australian resident (18 years old and above) who is currently not a Syfe customer and who fulfils the requirements set out in How to Enter shall be an eligible entrant for the Competition.
How to Enter via Instagram
- Eligible entrant during the Competition Period must:
- Follow Syfe’s Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/syfeaus/
- Tag one friend in the comments section of the Syfe Cash Credits Giveaway Week 4 Instagram Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjza4UoAgud/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
Open and Close Dates (Competition Period)
- Competition commences on 17/10/2022 at 17:00 hrs. and closes on 23/10/2022 at 23:00 hrs. (Competition Period). All dates and times noted in these Terms and Conditions represent dates and times as in the Syfe app.
- Syfe will randomly choose one winner using a random number generator.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from the random number generator on dates 24/10/2022.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message.
- The Cash Credit will be credited to the winner’s Syfe account within 7 days of each draw.
Competition Cash Credit
- The winner will be credited A$500 to the Syfe account - they must create a Syfe account to redeem their prize
- One individual can only win one cash credit during the Competition Period.
Privacy Collection Statement
- In participating in the Competition, the winners agree to use if required their details in any editorial activities relating to the Competition.
Further Terms and Conditions
- This Competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other Syfe promotions or offers.
- Before releasing the Competition cash credit to the selected winner, Syfe will satisfactorily verify that the selected winner has met all the Competition requirements. In the event that the selected winner has not met all the Competition requirements, Syfe reserves the right to redraw a new valid winner.
- Syfe reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of accounts or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of any terms are suspected.
- Syfe reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove the cash credit if any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible customers consent to Syfe’s collection and use of customers’ personal data and any disclosures of customers’ personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of this Competition.
- Syfe’ decision relating to all aspects of the Competition shall be final and binding.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Competition are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the Competition, please contact us at email@example.com
- This material is provided to you for general information purpose only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell the product mentioned. It does not make any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of you acting based on this information.